Effective eLearning goes beyond the traditional instructional delivery model. Instead, it has evolved to meet the needs and expectations of today's learners.
Increasingly, these learners can be characterized as 'Digital Natives,' whose technological and multi-tasking skills are highly developed.
Key aspects of the eLearning 2.0 approach include:
- Active learning experiences;
- Rapid feedback/response;
- Non-linear, student-directed access to content and activities;
- Graphic-centered content (with text as supportive material);
- Connected, collaborative learning environment;
- Integral use of technology.
Implementing this student-centered approach requires adjustments in course design, content presentation, assessments, and content delivery. Rely on the eLearning experts at WebOffices to guide you to an effective outcome....contact us today for more information!